BBC World Services has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the BBC World Services Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for BBC World Services Recruitment 2019/2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 BBC World Services form?
• Is the BBC World Services 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will BBC World Services Recruitment start?
• I need BBC World Services Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is BBC World Services Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• BBC World Services Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About BBC World Services
The BBC is an international multimedia broadcaster on radio, TV, online and social networks with a weekly global audience of 320 million. As part of an historic and exciting expansion of BBC Africa, the BBC World Service is launching a new Sports weekly TV programme and innovative digital sport content alongside existing African Sport output.
Available Job Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Bilingual Reporter – Africa
Deadline: 28th May, 2019.
♦ Country Director
Deadline: 26th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the BBC World Services recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested candidate should Click Here to apply