This is to inform the general public that Bells University Admission Screening / Post UTME Form is out. See the courses, cut off mark, admission requirements and how to apply.
Bells University of Technology is a private institution established by the Bells Educational Foundation. It was granted an operational license by the Federal Government on 9th June 2005 and started operating in July 2005. The University is in its ninth Academic Session. The University is a fully residential institution with excellent Academic and Hall of Residence facilities.
Bells University Admission Screening / Post UTME Form 2017/18
Bells University of Technology, Ota invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Bells University Admission – Courses and Undergraduate Programmes.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (4 Years).
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years).
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
– B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
– B. Tech. Computer Science
– B. Tech. Information Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Tech Biotechnology
– B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
Bells University Admission Requirements.
Intending Candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
How to Apply for Bells University Admission Screening.
ii. Make payment using a Mastercard that is registered for online payment. Print out your receipt, and come along with it to the screening centre.
iii. Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
NOTE: You will be expected to submit the receipt and application information printed from the portal on the day of Screening at the Centres
|Application Form:||=N= 2,500:00|
|Admission Processing:||=N= 3,000:00|
Please Share!Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.