Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Training Coordinator
• We are looking for a Training Coordinator to lead our employee development initiatives through hosting creative training events and educational programs.
• Ultimately, the role of the training coordinator is to oversee all professional development at our company.
• Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
• Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
• Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
• Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
• Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
• Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
• Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
• Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
• Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
• Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification.
• Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
• Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
• Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
• Experience with e-learning platforms
• MS Office proficiency
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• Strong communication skills
• BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
2. Job Title: Commercial Operations Manager
• We are looking for an experienced Commercial Director to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts.
• You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
• An excellent commercial director has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills.
• The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
• The essence of this is to promote and expand our company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth of the organiation.
• Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
• Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
• Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
• Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
• Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
• Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
• Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
• Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
• Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role
• Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
• In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
• Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
• Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Sc/BA in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field; M.Sc/MA is a plus
• Candidates must be strictly based in Lagos
3. Job Title: Internal Communication Personnel
• We are looking for a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to various teams and programs.
• In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. If you also have administrative and social media marketing experience, we’d like to meet you.
• Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our company’s message across all channels.
• Proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication Specialist or similar role
• Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
• Solid editing and researching skills
• Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
• Strong attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired
• Candidates must be based in Lagos
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org