Bowen University School Fees for Undergraduate 2016/17. How much is Bowen university school fees? Here you will find information concerning Bowen university school fees for nursing, Bowen university school fees 2016, Bowen university school fees for accounting, bowen university summer school fees, bowen university pre degree school fees, bowen uni school fees, bowen university school fees for medicine, school fees at bowen university, bowen university school fees schedule, and bowen university school fees for law.
SCHEDULE OF APPROVED FEES FOR NEW STUDENTS FOR 2016/17 ACADEMIC SESSION
CATEGORY A (NEW STUDENTS)
Accomodation and Conveniences
|I||Faculty of Agriculture|
|1||Agricultural Economics & Farm Management||520,000.00||262,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|2||Animal Science & Fisheries Management||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|3||Crop Production & Soil Management||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|4||Food Science & Technology||540,000.00||262,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00||20,000.00|
|5||Nutrition & Dietetics||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|6||Fisheries & Acquaculture||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|II||Faculty of Humanities|
|9||History and International Studies||588,000.00||330,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|III||Faculty of Science and Science Education|
|15||Pure & Applied Biology||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|Computer Science and Information|
|20||Physics and Solar Energy||588,000.00||330,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|IV||Faculty of Social and Management Science|
|V||Faculty of Law|
|VI||College of Health Sciences|
|31||Nursing and Nursing Science||720,000.00||362,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00||100,000.00|
|33||Medicine and Surgery (Pre-Clinical)||1,555,000.00||872,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00||425,000.00|
SCHEDULE OF APPROVED FEES FOR 2016/17 ACADEMIC SESSION
CATEGORY B (NON-REFUNDABLE FEES BY NEW STUDENTS ONLY)
HANDBOOK & RESULT VERIFICATION
REGISTRATIO N FEE
|B.A. / B. Sc.||70,000.00||60,000.00||6,000.00||4,000.00||–|
|M.A. / M.Sc.||70,000.00||60,000.00||–||–||10,000.00|
CATEGORY C (COMPULSORY FOR ALL STUDENTS) TO BE PAID BY TELLER
TOTAL (NEW STUDENTS)
TOTAL (RETURNING STUDENTS)
BUPAF (NEW STUDENTS)
BUPAF (RETURNING STUDENTS)
|Faculty of Social and|
|Faculty of Science and|
|M.A. / M.Sc.||14,000.00||9,000.00||4,000.00||10,000.00||5,000.00|
Note: * BBSF – Bowen Baptist Students Fellowship.
*BUPAF – Bowen University Parents Association Forum. Fund is directly payable to BUPAF at
CATEGORY D (OPTIONAL)
(1.) New Horizon – Computer and Information Technology Acquisition Skills – N20,000.00 per session is optional for 100, 300 and 400 Levels but compulsory for all students in
200 Level Students.
- Accounting Technician Scheme – N 40,000.00 per exam (For Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance and Economics only. This is a voluntary professional programme).
- 3. Bowen University Jacket @ N10,000.00 and Sweat Shirt @ N6,500.00
PAYMENT INSTRUCTION FOR NEW STUDENTS
- For students in B.A. and B. Sc. Programmes , all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 300,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Law Faculty, all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 500,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Medicine and Surgery Department (Pre-clinical) , all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 800,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Medicine and Surgery Department (Clinical) , all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 1,000,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- The balance of the sessional fees is to be paid before 2nd semester registration in February of the following year.
- All Students are required to registered for their semester courses within the first four weeks of
resumption. Late registration after four weeks attracts a penalty of N10,000.00.
NB: Registration for courses is contingent on full payment of the Semester prescribed fees and levies.
- Feeding shall be at approved Cafeterias for which students themselves “Pay As You Eat” (PAYE).
– All 200(Direct Entry) students are to pay through the Branch Collect System with the Skye Bank Plc.
( Just go online to www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng)
(1) Parents can pay the full sessional fees at once at the beginning of the session.
(2) Please note that other payment options are available on request, but additional administrative charges will apply.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!