Megalectrics Limited is a reputable and wholly owned indigenous company with its headquarters in Lagos. The company was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in July of 2001.
The company is presently operating three (3) radio stations from our 26, Keffi Street, Ikoyi office. And recently, 2 new stations (The Beat 97.9FM and Naija FM 102.7) were set-up in Ibadan, Oyo State; making five (5) radio stations operated by Megalectrics Ltd.
Brand Communication and Marketing Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends in broadcasting
- To build the credibility of our brands
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy
- Scheduling social media posts
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customer’s inquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns
- Sc in Marketing with affiliation in Brand Management.
- Experience in Radio marketing
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships