- iBez – We provide software development and training services to organisations and individuals in emerging and underserved communities. Our aim is to grow businesses and solve everyday problems using software technologies, bridge the software development skills gaps and promote digital inclusion.
Business Development Manager (CEO)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Description and Purpose
- The Business Development Manager will be involved in all aspects of marketing, publicising, promote and selling our web / software development and training services and software products using both traditional and digital methods.
- You will also be our Brand Ambassador promoting our online platforms (Handy-Jacks, www.handy-jacks.com and Lets-Share, www.lets-share.com.ng) to the public.
- You will draw in our target clients and open new markets for the company to do business and grow. For more information about who we are and what we do go to – www.ibez.com.ng.
Duties will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Secure long and short-term profitable business sales using traditional and digital methods, follow up leads, and close sales deals.
- Generating strong business leads and contacts. Identify potential clients, build long term relationships and maintain contacts with them.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Plan, develop and carry out traditional and digital marketing and sales campaigns and presentations for all brands.
- Promoting Handy-Jacks and Lets-Share to the public and ensure new registrants and users on both platforms.
- Develop creative ideas and improvements to increase traffic, sales and customer experience to our online sites.
- Promote our services and brands digitally and using social media to generate online sales, customer engagement and brand awareness.
- Content generation and marketing on our social media platforms to increase brand awareness and generate more clients, sales, followers, traction and acquire greater market share.
- Manage our social media accounts. Share and promote content on our social networks daily.
- Manage the production of digital and traditional PR, media, website, marketing, social media material.
- Source advertisement opportunities and place adverts in digital and traditional media.
- Manage the existing client’s portfolio. Maintain an accurate client database / CRM system.
- Build and manage relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Provide customer services to clients and the general public by providing information, support and guidance.
- Attend industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to build relationships with key prospects.
- Participate in training events.
- Conduct marketing research and competition Analysis.
- Manage online and offline marketing communications.
- Recommend profit maximisation and service improvement initiatives.
- Recruit, manage and supervise Field Marketers/Enumerators/Sales Staff.
Level of Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Master’s Degree is a bonus
- Sales / Digital Marketing Certification a plus
Personal Skills Required:
- Tenacious and creative sales/marketing approach.
- Traditional and digital marketing and sales skills.
- Good understanding of software and digital technologies.
- Ability to meet targets and deliver in a timely manner.
- Strong presenter and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Time management / scheduling skills.
- Ability to work in high temperatures as field work is involved.
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities.
- Ability to work as part of a small but varied team in a technology start-up.
- Ability to work using own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience.
- Extrovert and sociable.
- Must own a laptop with reliable internet access.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org