- University or Organization: Calvary University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $500 to $2000 or Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: A limited numbers of awards are available
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and US students
The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the USA as well as all nationalities around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can study an undergraduate degree program in any subject area at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the aspirants need to take admission in the full-time bachelor degree course at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The applicant must be a junior or senior undergraduate or graduate international student
- Applicants must be a degree-seeking student and enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours undergraduates or at least 9 hours seminary).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining the opportunity, you must enroll in the bachelor degree coursework program at Calvery. Applicants need to download an application form and submit to the given address: Financial Aid Office, Calvary University, 15800 Calvary Road, Kansas City, MO 64147, Ph. 816-425-6136, Fax: 816-425-6134, email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay, higher secondary grade card, an official transcript of all school you have attended and official academic grades
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must submit their ACT and SAT scores for applying in a bachelor degree coursework at the university as well as submit FAFSA application.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, learning, and speaking.
Benefits: The studentship will provide multiple awards from $500 to $2000 toward the tuition fees.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
Application deadlines are March 1 (early consideration) and April 1 for the fall semester. (December 1 for new students entering in the spring semester)
Interested students are to apply here