Information reaching us has it that the Joint Admission And Matriculation Bard has scheduled 62,140 candidates to re-write the 2017 UTME examinations scheduled for Saturday July 1, 2017.
The registrar of JAMB, Ishaq Oloyede, said these at a press briefing after the board’s management meeting in Abuja on Wednesday.
The 62,140 cancelled results include of 57,646 candidates in centres-induced malpractice, 3,811 late registration, and 683 candidates who had biometric challenges.
The JAMB boss said the Board has blacklisted 48 Computer-Based Test (CBT) centres as a result of serious technical deficiencies, extortion, organised examination malpractice and other damaging infractions during the 2017 UTME.
The board also suspended 24 centres for one year due to technical issues. It said the affected centres may be considered for 2019 exams.
Mr. Oloyede explained that the rescheduled examination was for candidates of centres with mass malpractice but who were deemed innocent.
“The rescheduling of examination is for: biometric non verification machine related issues, technical and log out issues, late registration, malfunctioning of servers at the centre and incomplete results,” he said.
According to the board, 1,722,236 candidates registered for the 2017 unified Tertiary Matriculation Board, which is the highest figure ever in the history of the exams.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000