What to do if you cannot register on FCSC recruitment portal. Have not received activation email? Here’s what to do
Federal Civil Service Commission – Due to the high volume of traffic, many candidates have been encountering network issues and other challenges associated with the registration and application process of Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment.
Here’s how to register and apply for jobs successfully on the Federal Civil Service Commission job portal.
First, I recommend Google Chrome as the browser of choice both on your laptop, desktop or mobile phone.
- Go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click on Register an Account to start filling in your information on the box provided and once you are done, click Register.
- You will receive the following success message: “Your registration is successful, check your email inbox to activate your registration”
- Then open your mail box for the activation email sent to you. Check both your inbox and spam mail. If you didn’t receive any email, please don’t panic. Just wait for a couple of hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam.
- If you still haven’t received your activation email, download Google Chrome on your mobile phone from Google play store, open the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal, try logging in with your email address and the password. You’ll see the following message “your account is not activated“. It will also give you an option to resend confirmation? Click on resend confirmation and they will send the link to your mail immediately! This should work!
- When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC Recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you registered with and password.
- When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button. It will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form pages which you will have to fill.
- As subsequent select boxes are loaded dynamically based on initial selections, when you choose your state origin, please wait a little before clicking on the LGA box in order to enable it load the necessary LGAs in your state.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000