The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has described as illegal the amount of money charged by institutions as change of course fee
This was disclosed by the Head of Media and Information of the board, Dr. Fabian Benjamin in a chat with newsmen.
According to him, once a candidate registers for UTME he/she automatically becomes an applicant in all the over 300 tertiary institutions in the country.
He further stressed that this was part of the reason JAMB made provision for one preferred university, one polytechnic and one college of education in their application forms so as to broaden their chances of securing admission at any level.
Concerning the readiness of JAMB for this year’s UTME, he stated that the board would not leave any stone unturned to conduct a hitch-free exam far better than the last edition.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000