Chemonics International has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Chemonics International Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for Chemonics International Recruitment 2019/2020?
• Where can I obtain the 2019 Chemonics International form?
• Is the Chemonics International 2019 Recruitment Form out?
• When will Chemonics International Recruitment start?
• I need Chemonics International Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is Chemonics International Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• Chemonics International Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Chemonics International
Chemonics International – From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
Available Vacant Positions
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:
♦ Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
♦ Director of Finance and Operations
♦ Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director
♦ Chief of Party
Application Deadline: 28th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Chemonics International recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.