Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited – We are an agricultural value chain company providing value – added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
Chief Operating Officer (O-Food)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- The COO will provide Operational leadership at the plant, the lead planning to reach all corporate objective, and strategies for continually improving safety, quality, customer relationships, productivity and financial success.
- This position is responsible for managing P&L of the business, and aligning business solutions to support Company platform budgeted expectations.
- Foster a culture that embraces continuous improvement, is client focused, conducts business in the highest ethical manner and promotes inclusive behavior designed to enable each member of the facility the ability to achieve personal and professional satisfaction through their daily activities.
- Manages separate functional departments or organizations by providing cohesive direction and leadership to ensure local initiatives support the strategic direction and conform to applicable divisional and company standards.
- Communicates facility and company goals to all employees on a regular basis.
- Controls expenses by monitoring various financial reports, establishing expenditure guidelines and by approving expenditures to achieve budgeted levels of a profitable operation and aggressively build capabilities, expertise and service to promote growth rates.
- Prepares annual budgets in coordination per corporate directives and guidelines. Supports and partners with sales to achieve budgeted growth objectives.
- Accurately projects the company’s monthly financial performance.
- Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory agency laws and directives.
- Oversees safety, health, and environmental issues involving the operations to ensure the safety of the associates and to remain in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides leadership and direction to the operations of O-FOOD
- Plans and directs the activities of O-FOOD to achieve stated goals and standards for financial and business performance
- Monitors and supports subordinates to ensure that set targets are achieved and overall performance improved
- Develops relationships with external suppliers to ensure that O-FOOD delivers the highest quality product and the highest financial return
- Oversees the production process, draws up a production schedule, and ensures that the production process is cost effective
- Monitors the production process and product standards, and implements quality-control programmes
- Initiates and implements business development strategies and plans to ensure that the O-FOOD products remain competitive in the market
- Creates and manages contacts and relationships with key industry players and stakeholders
- Acts as the image maker and representative in matters involving O-FOOD and other parties
- Guides and monitors compliance with relevant company policies, procedures and regulatory provisions.
- Responsible for controlling production costs.
- Identify and develop underutilized products and new production opportunities
- Know and understand the company’s safety and health goals and the objectives. Assist the company in achieving these goals by participating in the safety and Food Safety program.
- Operate an electric pallet jack safely and efficiently.
- Demonstrate an expert working knowledge of the inventory.
- Responsible for the assistance of Seafood processing duties including receiving, cutting, packaging, printing labels, feeding, pulling, etc.
- Responsible for various inventory control functions, including proper stocking, scanning, rotation, and coordinating of weekly and monthly physical inventories.
- Perform other tasks as requested by department director and upper management.
- Responsible for safety of associates in production floor operations.
- Responsible for scheduling, training and support for team leads and associates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject matter.