This is the official Covenant University 2017/2018 Post-UTME Cut-off mark, Screening and Application Procedure. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all members of the public that the 2015 Covenant University Post Utme tagged Covenant University Scholarstic Aptitude Screening (CUSAS) date and venue is now out.
School Website: covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Covenant University is a private, Christian Mission University committed to raising a new generation of leaders. Our mission is to train graduates who will be mentally resourceful, intellectually equipped, entrepreneurially self-dependent, futuristically visionary and responsibility sensitive.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University – Our Uniqueness.
- Serene, safe, secure, pleasant and empowering ICT driven teaching and learning environment.
- Academic programmes free of strikes, shut downs and union face-offs.
- All CU students are provided first-of-its-kind mobile learning tablets with courseware that engenders learning anywhere, anytime on campus via special mobile platform.
- Our graduates have additional certificates in ICT, Leadership and Entrepreneurship.
- First Class graduates of the University emerged tops in the Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme for Innovation and Development (PRESSID) in Nigeria (2013-2015).
- Most Preferred Private University in Nigeria by candidates seeking University admission through JAMB (2002-2015).
- The Overall Best University in Nigeria and West Africa and number 15 in Africa on the Webometric Ranking (February, 2015).
- Ranked No.1 in Web of Repositories in Nigeria and West Africa (2013- 2015).
- The University with highest listing of Google Scholars in 2015. CU produced 110 out of 797 Google Scholars listed in Nigeria.
- No 1 Social-Media-Friendly University In Nigeria by Nigerian Tribune Newspapers (November 2015).
How to Apply for Covenant University Admission Screening
Statement of Purpose
A statement of purpose (not more that 500 word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or Any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
-Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
-Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
-Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
-Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
Uploading of Credentials
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
-Scanned 2017 JAMB result with your passport clearly visible on it
-WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
-Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
If application materials are forged, falsified or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials. Submission of such materials will disqualify an applicant for admission
Non-Refundable Application Fee
The application form fee is non-refundable. The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form. The application fee for the 2017/2018 academic year is N6,550 (Six Thousand Naira Only). Transaction charges apply: N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) via over the counter transaction, while N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via Card Payment. The fee can be paid by debit/credit card.
Covenant University Admission SCREENING DETAILS
There will be a Computer based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages.
You are to appear on the day of the interview with original and photocopy of all the uploaded documents.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!