Creditville Nigeria Limited – We are a medium-sized private equity company with strong presence in the Financial Services, Capital Market and Real Estate sectors of the economy. Due to growth in activities.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Market the various loan products of the company and also evaluate, and recommend approval of credit loan applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new prospects and build relationship with them.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and net worth to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Assist clients and customers in handling of any issues they have.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Submit applications to second level officers for verification and recommendation.
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Organise avenues to present product information and proposals to the public and prospective corporate clients on varied services.
- Maintain customer relationship with clients.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
Minimum Qualification Required
- A first degree from any recognised higher institution
- Attention to Detail, Financial Numeracy, Customer Service, Thoroughness, Confidentiality, Analytical, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Result Oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Credit Officer” as the subject of the mail.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships