Cross River State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery Form 2017/18.The Management of the Cross River State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery announce the commencement of sales of forms for admission into the following:
Eligible candidates must possess five credit passes in the following subjects:
– English Language
– Physics at NOT more than two sittings
How to Apply for Cross River State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery Admission
These forms can be accessed at:
. Dept. of Nursing, SMOH, Calabar
. Schools of Nursing, Itigidi and Ogoja
. Schools of Midwifery, Calabar and Ogoja.
Completed application forms should be returned on or before 16th June,2017 with the following:
– 2 Recent passport Photographs
– Photocopies of educational qualifications including age declaration
– Bank Tellers/print out(s)
– 2 file jackets
– All documents in (a) in addition to Nurse’s Licence and Notification of Registration or its Certificate if available.
For Nursing, the form is obtained for five thousand naira (N5,000)
For Midwifery, the form is obtained for ten thousand naira (N10,000) all payable to First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Revenue Description – Entrance Examination fees for training of Nursing
Revenue Code – 402042
Account Name – CRS GOVT. REVENUE ACCOUNT
– Every individual is expected to generate his/her Tax Identification Number (TIN) in order to qualify to lodge payments into the aforesaid account.
– Every prospective Candidate is further expected to pay a flat fee of five thousand naira (N5,000) whether Nursing or Midwifery at the point of purchase of the form(s) for handling charges
Entrance Examination for Nursing shall take place on 24th June, 2017 at West African Peoples Institute, Calabar ( WAPI) @ 7:00am prompt.
For more enquiries, contact any of the following:
Or you may wish to contact the Hon. Commissioner for Health, CRS.