Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate
and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
2. Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
3. Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
4. Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
5. Participating in arranging site inspections to activate sales transactions.
6. Constantly source new and viable clients.
7. Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
8. Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
9. Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
10. Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
11. Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
12. Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
13. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com, only females experienced in sales and qualified candidates of 1-2 years will be contacted
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000