We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the MKOBO Microfinance Bank Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for MKOBO Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019/2020?
• When will MKOBO Microfinance Bank Recruitment start?
• Is MKOBO Microfinance Bank Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• MKOBO Microfinance Bank Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Brief Information About MKOBO Microfinance Bank
MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Credit & Recovery Officer
Deadline: 23rd May, 2019.
♦ Business Development Manager
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
♦ Marketing Associate
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the MKOBO Microfinance Bank recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Associate” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you’re not contacted after 2weeks after the deadline of this application, your application was not shortlisted.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.