Vintz and Garnet is a premium fashion brand that specializes in bespoke and ready to wear clothing. At Vintz and Garnet, the goal is to transcend fashion by inspiring clients to exude confidence in their authentic style through a premium brand experience. We define this premium experience through our product, our presentation, and our people.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
The job holder will provide technical digital marketing support to project the Vintz and Garnet Brand with strong focus on sales of Vintz and Garnet products and services.
- Development of online/digital marketing strategy for the company.
- Revising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Implementing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign and update of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of trends in digital marketing.
- Drive traffic to Vintz and Garnet website using relevant meta tags/keywords to increase visibility on the Search Engine Results Page.
- Source and create content for the website/blog and social media engagements.
- Plan, promote and implement email campaigns for special events.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the line manager.
Requirements of the role
- First degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or other related field
- At least two years post NYSC experience
- One-year experience in a similar position in fashion and retailing.
- Experience of using a range of tools and applications for data reporting
- Conversant with the use of audio-visual production tools and software.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- A person of integrity, creative and takes initiative,
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times.
- A self-motivated person able to work with minimum supervision
Method of Application
Interested persons should send ONLY a two paged motivation letter in PDF FORMAT with the subject VGDM detailing academic qualifications and relevant experience, skills and how he/she meets the criteria above to [email protected] Please note that CV is NOT required. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.