Dillon Consultants is a company located at Lagos, it has its branch at the United States , it was registered in 1995 in February. We are recruiting members to fill the vacant position stated below.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience10 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical Project Management
- Overseeing all sites activities and collates progress reports to be presented to MD/CEO.
- Managing all Project Supervisors, Project Engineers and Contractors for effective performance.
- Evaluating Project Supervisors’ work, resolving design challenges, and implementing change order.
- Managing all information and documenting records of all projects.
- Managing all real estate project constructions from conception to completion.
- Ensures that the environmental impact of all projects are managed and controlled.
- Overseeing all construction works on different site(s) and ensure they meet specifications as provided for in the relevant architectural, building, civil, electrical and structural engineering drawings.
- Implementing health and safety plans on all sites.
- Coordinates all site activities at different locations
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and consultants.
- Attending meetings with clients and other consultants/specialists.
- Supervising tasks and liaising closely with project supervisors and design teams to ensure compliance to architectural drawings and approved changes.
- Daily site visits to check work progress and confirm reports of sites supervisors.
- Ensuring complete and proper documentation of pre and post construction activities.
- Provide accurate information of all sites upon request by the MD/CEO
- Liaising between the company and statutory regulatory bodies for building approval, materials testing and other purposes.
- Coordinating construction work on different sites and monitoring work progress.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Ability to manage large and multiple projects (Up to 10 projects) simultaneously.
- Attention to details.
- Very organized and highly coordinated.
- Computer literacy is highly required.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Ability to drive and should possess a valid driver’s license upon resumption.
- Possess a good University Degree in Building Technology or Civil Engineering.
- Possess Master’s Degree in Building Technology, Civil Engineering or other relevant course.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience
- Previous experience as Project Manager in a reputable real estate company is essential.
- NSE/COREN membership/certification is an added advantage.
- Project Management certification is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.