Diversey a private limited liability company located in Lagos has the post a Beverage sector specialist vacant. Applicants must have a Graduate degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Chemical Engineering or any other related discipline, must have five years experience of the job.
- Support the Customer Value proposition in its local and international development and deployment.
- Spearhead Food and Beverage related technical projects at local and regional level and at key customers;
- Manage and support, together with the local DSM, the Global and regional strategy implementation;
- To be responsible for the local deployment of selected international projects;
- To be responsible for making sure sales teams are properly trained and aware of business innovations, new projects, products and applications as well as of business related technical trends through the implementation of selected training programs;
- To take an active lead in startups and application troubleshooting for major customers or key customer projects;
- To become the main regional technical contact person for Food Hygiene related applications;
- To participate in international projects and meetings and ensure the projects are rolled out in the respective regions;
- To develop and manage new and existing relations with local authorities and control bodies, Industry technical forums and business related associations
- To conduct market and competitors analysis, customer segmentation and spot analysis; white
- To acquire in depth understanding of key customer processes that allows them to identify existing and potential cleaning & hygiene sustainable solutions;
- To actively lead the process of identifying customer performance gaps and how to address them;
- Provides feedback for innovation and sector requirements.
- Supporting F&B sales teams in solving hygiene issues (OPC / microbiology / CIP) encountered in the field.
- Providing support and training to all F&B customers to resolve issues and educate staff.
- Training of internal and external customers, including the Food Care sales force
- Supporting the sector to gain and retain business.
- Key interface between laboratory personnel and OpCo sales.
- Carry out customer audits
Skills, Qualification & Competencies
- Graduate degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Chemical Engineering or any other related discipline
- At least 5 years progressive experience in the brewing and soft drinks Industry, some of which must be in production, quality control or laboratory.
- Experience in management of projects
- Experience in leading internal and external training
- Conducting process audits
- Workflow / process management
- Must have the ability to work independently, take initiatives and manage priorities
Excellent Communication and Organization Skills Is Highly Required:
- Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Knowledge of food cleaning applications would be an added advantage.
Click here to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.