Are you writing UNICAL post utme this year? If yes check the eligibility and read the Documents Needed for UNICAL Post UTME, Rules and Regulations for the Exam
Candidates are required to come with their 2015/2016 original examination UTME result slip showing candidate’s photograph. If you do not have this document, Click here to Apply
Rules and Regulation for the examination
(a) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
(b) Any Candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
(c) GSM handsets, calculators, or any other extraneous materials MUST NOT be brought into the screening hall. Such materials if confiscated will not be returned.
(d) Parents/Guardians should please stay away from the University campus on the screening days. They should stop by the gate.
Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
» Buy & Download Original UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000