Are you looking for a scholarship to study in Netherlands or ways to further your studies? Leiden University is giving CSC- Leiden University Joint Scholarships for Chinese Students in Netherlands. Application is open for students who pursue PhD Research at Leiden University, either Full- time or as a visiting researcher.
founded in the city of Leiden, is the oldest university in the Netherlands.The university was founded in 1575 by William, Prince of Orange, leader of the Dutch Revolt in the Eighty Years’ War. The Dutch Royal Family and Leiden University have a close association: Queen Juliana, Queen Beatrix and King Willem-Alexander are former students. The university came into particular prominence during the Dutch Golden Age.
- Course Level : Available to students who want to do PhD research at Leiden University, either full-time or as a visiting researcher.
- Scholarship Award: € 1,200 monthly Living allowance ( including health insurance), Return ticket( to/from the Netherlands), Exemption from registration fee and tuition/bench fee
- Nationality: Available for Chinese Students
- Scholarship to be taken In: Netherlands
- Numbers of Award: Unknown
- Scholarship Deadline: : Leiden University deadline: February 22, 2019 (Science faculty) and March 1, 2019 (all other faculties) / CSC deadline: between 10 and March 31, 2019.
Eligible Country: Chinese Students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Eligible Course: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
Eligible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Be citizens of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application.
- Have a Master’s degree.
- Be under the age of 35.
- Meet the academic entry requirements of the relevant graduate school.
- Have a high level of English language proficiency.
See the graduate school website for required language test scores.
- Have a letter of acceptance for a PhD programme at Leiden University.
- Satisfy the CSC selection criteria by completing the CSC Application Form and the CSC Employer Reference Form.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Method of Application
To be considered for this funding opportunity, please kindly click the link below to visit the official website for more details
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships