Registration is in progress for IJMB A/level course for 2016/2017 University direct admission into 200 level.
– IJMB is an approved 1 year programme by federal government as a platform for security University Direct Admission into any University in Nigeria and abroad.
– IJMB is fully certified by Nigeria Universities commission as an A level programme that serves for direct entry admission into the University today, upon completion of the programme.
– It requires no JAMB not post UTME
– All it requires is your O, level result, be it WAEC or NECO or NABTEB (5 credits in one sitting and 6 credits in two sittings)
– Interested IJMB candidates are expected to select any (3) A’ level subjects (English, compulsory) related to their course of study in the University.
– Candidates would be target an these subjects for a period of one year and then write the final examination.
– Application are required to pay N8000 (Eight Thousand Naira) which covers the cost of forms, screening and pre- admission test.
|Multiple admission opportunity via D/E||Restricted to a single University selection|
|Result do not expire||Results only for single academics year|
|200 level admission||100 level admission|
|Advanced level||Ordinary level|
|Results is internationally accepted||Result only accepted in Nigeria|
|Chances of admission higher||Low admission changes|
Register now for sufficient lecture time
In event of candidates deficiency in 0 level English or Mathematics, a candidate can still apply and enter for IJMB basic English and Mathematics alongside his core workers covers for his o level deficienciesClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!