Eko Maintenance Limited located at Lagos is a thriving management company which deals on the maintenance of high rise building facilities, it has the post of a Store Officer vacant. Members of the public are invited to apply.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization,
- Any other related job.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc qualification.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software.
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software
- Fluent in English and excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Candidate must be ready to resume immediately.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
- Knowledge of recruiting technical suitable candidate.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Knowledge about on-boarding and induction.
- Knowledge of HR daily report.
- B.Sc/HND qualification.
- 2-3 years exp.
- MUST be in Lagos (Surulere, Yaba, Victoria Island, Lekki Axis)
- Candidate must be able to resume immediately
N100,000 monthly, Gross.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mailClick here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.