This is the Ekiti State University, EKSU Collection of Certificate Procedure and Requirements for all categories of graduates including Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D degree holders that all outstanding certificates are ready for collection.
EKSU Certificate Collection Procedure:
To collect your certificate, you are to follow the procedure below;
1. Submission of the original Notification of result earlier collected
2. Submission of student identity card or letter of Identification from the Faculty Officer in case where Identity Card could not be produced.
3. Submission of two (2) passport photographs.
4. Payment of Fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only to the University account.
-Bank: Zenith Bank
-Acct Name: Transcript/ Certificate account
-Acct number: 1011195374.
5. Evidence of payment of Alumni dues.
Note: Payment for collection may increase after the next convocation ceremony slated for April, 2016.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!