This is to inform the general public that the Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME / DE Form is out. See the cut off mark, courses and admission requirements here.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but Scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our Pre-degree students only.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME / DE Form
1. Log on to https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ and click on screening of UTME/DE application.
2. Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
4. Log on to the https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x1” colour passport Photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME and DE No. is your User ID while transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password).
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
6. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release
7. Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form
EKSU Post UTME / DE Admission Requirements
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SCCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates. Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to EKSU will be considered.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
ATTENTION!: Buy and Download EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and read for the exam.
Deadline is September 22nd, 2017.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!