Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- Responsible for planning activities aimed at supporting and helping the maintenance of the automated systems and connected instruments
- Take part in building up of a system for standardization of the equipment and to control its fulfillment
- Participate in analyzing of data on failures that arise and to propose measures for preventing them occurring in the future
- Designate and maintain the program back up of the automation systems in the assigned factory
- Take part in accepting and commissioning of new automated systems
- Designate and conduct activities for preventing breakdowns in the automated systems
- Prepare work instructions concerning the exploitation of the automated systems and the working instructions for the staff in general
- Translate process ideas and requirements into an automation concept with special attention to the analyses of the requested project and the definition and set-up of a programming structure
- Define and support standardization of process software and hardware
- Participate in or lead safety analyses
- General electrical repairs
- HND/B.Sc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience on Automation in a Manufacturing Industry (bottling, cement, food industry).
- Automation experience should cover continuous process control as well as FMCG machines
- Ability to read, understand and to produce Electrical drawings
- Sound knowledge of S5 & S7 Siemens PLC
- PLC programming, data acquisition, Calibration and Human Machine Interface for all electronics equipments like EBI, Cobrix , FBI, Date Coding Machine
- Ability to write and maintain program backups
- Knowledge of Electrical Drawings & Power Distribution
- Ability to develop a maintenance program for all instrumentation and electronics equipment and components
- Exposure to SIDEL PET machines and Beverage Industry
- Ability to understand and analyse unstructured and not documented PLC software programmes, and the ability to structure and/or comment this software.
- Ability to prepare a software specification based on operational formulated requirements, and the ability to translate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships