Are you looking for a way to go high in the education ladder, clear your doubt as Swansea University UK presents the EMBRAER Aircraft PhD scholarship for UK and EU Scholars/students. Deadline August 23, 2019.
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in any subject or project offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: knowledge of aeroelasticity and experience in the aerospace industry would be desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, candidates have to receive a place in a PhD degree program at the university. Then they are eligible to complete the fund application form and submit it to Professor Sondipon Adhikari (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, covering letter, and two references must be submitted with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate should have an MEng or equivalent in aerospace engineering.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have sufficient proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: This fully-funded bursary covers the full cost of UK and EU tuition fees, plus an annual stipend of £14,777 along with additional funding for other research expenses.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: August 23, 2019