A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Specialist (Automation & Instrumentation)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our engineering specialist- Automation and Instrumentation defines, develops and evaluates plans and criteria for solving a variety unique and complex engineering challenges, including process development to drive improvements in Nestle Waters Engineering.
- He assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering solutions.
- Our Engineering Specialist-A&I can also perform specialized technical work requiring high level of knowledge and skill.
- He is responsible for proper maintenance of all electrical installations in the process/utility areas and ensuring that these installations are operating according to specifications through effective management and supervision of all line maintenance activities in accordance to applicable Nestlé policies, guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate clear and detailed understanding of PLC systems.
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of the use of Siemens PG system.
- Carry out troubleshooting and repairs on PLC based packaging machines
- Leadership skills to train and coach other team members in order to develop their capabilities on the use of the PG system for troubleshooting.
- Ability to interpret Mechanical & Electrical Engineering drawings.
- Be familiar with Machinery safety & good GMP practice.
- Ensure safety of self, Product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- Efficient on the use of Siemens PG diagnostic tool for PLC analysis and troubleshooting
- 3 -4 years’ hands-on experience in water/beverages bottling working environment.
- B.Sc or HND (minimum Second Class Lower /Lower Credit) in Instrumentation/Electrical-Electronics Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Leadership, Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online