Application Deadline: August 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form all around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is available to undergraduate study in any subject areas offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All applicants need to meet the entry criteria for the program that they intend to enrol in at Massey University.
- School leaver applicants with NCEA should have achieved an endorsement of Excellence across a range of subjects.
- School leavers with other qualifications (e.g., International Baccalaureate, Cambridge) and non-school leaver applicants in this category must be able to demonstrate equivalent competency.
- All applicants must be eligible, and intending, to enrol:
•in the first year (i.e., 100 level) of a Bachelor degree program
•for either full-time (minimum of 105 credits) or part-time (minimum of 45 credits) study
•in the year following the award of the program
•at any Massey University campus
How to Apply
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Applicants must take admission at the university and submit an online application form to get this opportunity.
Supporting Documents: You should prepare the following before starting the application
- Examples of your Leadership experience
- Examples of your Community Engagement and Contribution
- A character reference from a qualified person or organization (e.g. teacher, community member, minister, Kaum?tua) to support your academic, cultural, leadership and community engagement and contributions
- Supporting evidence of your cultural identity (if applicable)
Admission Requirement: Whether you are a domestic or international student, before applying at the university must check the entry requirement carefully.
Language Requirement: Anyone who going to take part in the program must have English language proficiency.
- There are Up to 9 three-year scholarships available worth $21,000 in total.
- Full-time and part-time scholarships may be awarded.
- The value of the program shall be $7,000 per annum for three years of study for full-time students, or pro-rated for part-time students.
Click here to apply