FCA Ishiagu Admission Form is Out – 2016/17. See the courses, admission requirements, and application procedures here. Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the following courses offered by Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu.
National Diploma (ND)*
1) Agricultural Technology
2) Fisheries Technology
3) Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
4) Home and Rural Economics
5) Computer Science Technology
7) Science Laboratory Technology
8) Public Administration
10) Business Administration and Management
11) Horticultural Technology
13) Animal Health and Production Technology
14) Cooperative Economics and Management
EVENING PROGRAMME (THREE YEARS) IN NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
1) Public Administration
2) Business Administration and Management
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
1) Crop Production Technology
2) Agricultural Extension and Management
3) Horticulture and Landscape Technology
4) Animal Production Technology
5) Pest Management Technology
6) Fisheries Technology
7) Computer Science Technology
8) Home and Rural Economics
1) Prospective Students wishing to be admitted into this programme must meet the following O’level Requirements: Minimum of 4 Credits including English and Mathematics with any other two subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Agric, Economics, Geography, Government, Christian Religious Studies, Civic Education.
2) Candidates are to possess the required cut-off mark in 2016 UTME.
3) We also accept awaiting result from prospective candidates.
1). Kindly purchase FCAI Online Scratch card at N5,500 accredited Sales points, Ishiagu Microfinance Bank or from the Admission’s office of the Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu.
2). After purchase, kindly proceed to a cyber café to complete all necessary online registration by clicking on the portal icon on www.fcaishiagu.edu.ng, then enter the serial No and 11 digit pin of your scratch card on the web portal. This can also be done easily at any cyber café nearest to you.
3). Submit 3 copies of printed admission form and attach 3 copies each of your credentials to the admission unit of the college.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!