This to inform the general public that FCET Asaba Post-UTME/DE (Degree) Form 2015, Exam Date, Eligibility And Registration Details is out.
Candidates must have scored 200 and above in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
1) BUSINESS EDUCATION—WITH THE OPTION OF
(1) ACCOUNTING (2) OFFICE MANAGEMENT &
2) AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION
3) HOME-ECONOMICS EDUCATION
4) TECHNICAL EDUCATION —WITH OPTION OF (1)
AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (2)
BUILDING/WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
(3) ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY
EDUCATION (4) METALWORK TECHNOLOGY
5) BIOLOGY EDUCATION
6) CHEMISTRY EDUCATION
7) MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
8) PHYSICS EDUCATION
9) INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION
Method Of Application
Interested applicants should pay a non refundable fee of N3,000 in favour of the FCET Asaba account at Fidelity Bank Plc to obtain the post-UTME Form.
Candidates are to proceed to the Degree Office with the receipt of the N3,000 payment to obtain the screening form.
The CBT Examination holds on Tuesday, 29th September, 2015 at the ICT centre, University of Benin by 11am.
Candidates for the screening should come with their JAMB result slip and two passport photographs with red background.
NOTE: The use of calculators is prohibited.
All completed forms should be returned to the Degree office on or before Friday, 25th September, 2015.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000