Federal College Of Education Umunze FCET Umunze Sandwich admission for 2019 Contact session has been annpunced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NCE/PDE/PRE-NCE Sandwich Programme of the 2019 contact. The available courses in the programme are indicated below;
• Agricultural Education,
• Primary Education Studies,
• Computer/Chemistry Education,
• Computer/Mathematics Education,
• Home Economics Education,
• English Language Education,
• Integrated Science Education,
• Early Childhood Education,
• Igbo English,
• Adult & Non Formal Education,
• Business Education (Accounting and Secretarial Education),
• Industrial Technical Education (Building, Automobile, Metal, Woodwork, Electrical),
• Pre-NCE (in Agric. Business, and Primary Education Studies),
• Computer/Biology Education,
• Computer/Physics Education,
• Igbo Computer,
• Integrated Science/Maths,
• Integrated Science/Physics,
• English/Social Studies,
• Physical and Health Education,
• English/Political Science,
Requirement is the same as in the regular programme. Candidates must possess the SSCE, WASC, NECO, GCE, O’Level passes in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics, three of which must be at Credit level at the same sitting 4 Credit at two sittings. At least, two of the credits must be relevant to the course the Candidate wishes to offer. Candidates with Grade II Teachers Certificate (TCII) may also apply. Forms are available at the Sandwich Unit, FCE(T), Umunze on Payment of N5000.00 (Five Thousand Naira only through Remita Online platform via
Admission forms are sold N5000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only. The PDE is designed especially for Teachers and candidates without teaching qualifications, ranging from holders of National Diploma to Ph.D or their equivalents. The PDE embodies the flexibility, richness in pedagogical content, provision for specialization etc. which have current national and international concerns. A candidate who has successfully undergone the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) is qualified to pursue Masters degree in Education. (Source: TRCN National Benchmark for Post-Graduate Diploma in Education 2010 pg8)
Duration of the programme
Sandwich Programme is run for 4 years for NCE Programme, while the PDE and Pre-NCE are run for 2 years and 1 year respectively. Admission is expected to close by 30th June 2019.
For more information, visit the sandwich Unit F.C.E(T), Umunze. You will be proud to have enrolled in the Sandwich Programme.
The 2019 contact begins on 20th July, 2019.
Finally hostel accommodation is provided for Sandwich Students.
For further enquiries call 08025567267
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.