For those who haven’t applied for jobs at the current Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment exercise due to the portal downtime and other issues, here’s another opportunity to apply. The website is up and better now.
FCSC put up a disclaimer on their recruitment portal that reads thus:
PLEASE NOTE FOR CLARIFICATION THAT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ‘’ FIRST COME, FIRST SERVICED’’ ON FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT PORTAL. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS ONLINE AT ANYTIME WITHIN THE SIX (6) WEEKS PORTAL OPENING PERIOD.
For avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application on this site is free and at no cost to applicants.
Notice – 22/09/2016: The below information applies to new registration only. If you receive a successfully registered message after you click “Register” you will be automatically logged in and can proceed to available jobs, select and apply. (Click on the FCSC logo) Make sure your Email and Phone are accurate, this is the only means the FCSC will use in updating you about the status of your application.
Notice 20/09/2016: We’re now sending emails to all those who successfully completed the registration process. However, due to significant backlog of emails, it may take up to 24 hours for you to receive your activation notice email.
To proceed, visit https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000