This is to inform the general public that the Management of Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu sales of application forms for admission into various National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the College for the 2015/2016 academic session has began.
Prospective Candidates should visit any branch of Skye Bank PLC nearest to them and purchase application PIN at the cost of NGN 5000.00 (five thousand naira) only. A bank charge of NGN500 (five hundred naira) only will apply.
Admission into the College is open to all qualified candidates irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, race/creed, disability or political inclination.
HOW TO APPLY
-Log on to the College Portal with your admission PIN and registration Code.
-Fill the Online Application Form.
-Print a copy of the processed form and submit same alongside photocopies of your JAMB Result (where applicable), O-level credentials and other supporting documents/certificates to the Admissions Office of Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu.
Candidates may also courier these documents in a sealed envelope addressed to the Admissions Officer, Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu, Ivo LGA, Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
To view various programmes/courses offered by the College and their entry requirements click here.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000