This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Federal Ministry of Science and Technology will be recruiting graduates for 2019. It is to your concern that we shall update you with latest information about the entry-level graduate job opportunities available.
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the recruitment process. Many applicants have been asking questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Federal Ministry of Science and Technology form?
- Is the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment start?
- I need Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
The Federal Ministry of Science & Technology is a Nigerian ministry whose mission is to facilitate the development and deployment of science and technology apparatus to enhance the pace of socio-economic development of the country through appropriate technological inputs into productive activities in the nation.
It is headed by a Minister appointed by the President, assisted by a Permanent Secretary, who is a career civil servant. President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR on November 11, 2015 sworn in Dr. Christopher Ogbonnaya Onu as the Minister of Science and Technology with Dr.(Mrs) Amina Muhammed Bello Shamaki as the permanent secretary in the ministry.
Available Jobs Positions.
This is to notify the general public that interested Nigerians should submit applications for employment into Various Positions at the National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA). As part of best practices in space agencies all over the world, security based positions in space agencies are not publicly indicated.
- Prospective applicants for the NASRDA recruitment must possess any of the followings: Ph.D., M.Sc, B.Sc., HND, OND qualifications in any relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for entry level positions must not be above 35 years old.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Cover Letter in PDF formats by e-mail to: [email protected]
Hard copies can be submitted to a drop-box situated at the security gate of the agency on or before 12:00 noon, at:
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA),
Obasanjo Space Centre,
Umaru Musa Ydar’adua Express Way,
P.M.B. 437, Garki,
Note: Applicants should avoid falling prey to tricksters by shunning any promise of employment for a fee.
Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.