Latest news updates reaching us has it that the Vice Chancellor, Federal University, Gashua (FUG), Prof. Shehu AbdulRahman, has supported the investment of agricultural in the sector to effectively play the role of national economic development.
He made this known in a paper entitled “Agricultural Project and National Development” delivered at the 16th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists (NAAE) held at Kano State University Of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil.
Prof. AbdulRahman said that the discovery and subsequent dependence on oil as a source of revenue is no longer helpful to the Nigerian economy.
He maintained that agricultural projects should be used to break the cycle of poverty in the country and enhance productivity for sustainable national development.
The VC added that the role of the project includes the upgrading of the general level of education, providing useful information for effective policy intervention as well as adoption of modern farming techniques.
Highlight of the event was the conferment of the Fellowship Award of the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists (NAAE) to the Vice Chancellor.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000