FEDUG: Registrar of the Federal University Gashua, Yobe State, Alhaji Sule Dauda, in a statement disclosed that the university has commenced remedial programme for students who want to gain admission in the school but are yet to complete their O’ Level papers.
According to him this will put the students in a better position to pass both their O’ Level and UTME exams and also the university’s post-UTME which will grant them admission into 100level in degree awarding courses offered by the institution.
To be admitted in to the remedial program, candidates must have at least three credits and two passes in Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
However, those with more than three credits but deficient in their subjects’ combinations or Mathematics and English can also seize the opportunity to remedy their shortcomings.
He further stated that those who successfully undergo the remedial programme and obtain at least five credits including Mathematics and English Language will automatically be admitted into the university.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000