Millie’s International School is looking to fill the role below
Female Toddler Teacher
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldEducation / Teaching
As a Toddler Teacher you will be required to work with children ages of 12 – 30 months old.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- A degree or diploma in Early Childhood Education plus a Montessori/EYFS qualification.
- Must have experience of EYFS curriculum with minimum of 2 years verifiable teaching experience with this age group
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, a good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively toddlers
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, arts and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written and spoken) along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good level of computer literacy is a must
Method of Application
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ADVERT IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.
Interested candidates MUST demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and cover letter.
CV AND COVER LETTER TO: [email protected]Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.