Filmhouse Cinemas Limited dealers on Cinema project management, Film Distribution. The film exhibition company located Lagos is recruiting candidates to fill the following positions stated below.
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
Projectionists are responsible for supporting the Technical Manager with the effective management of the Technical operation within the Projection department. To support the Technical Manager in ensuring that targets and standards are met or exceeded. They will contribute to quality of service given to our Guests by the delivery of a high standard of presentation through highly trained and skilled Technicians.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- To deliver quality Presentation of all screen activity, through both Sound and Projection by ensuring that all relevant processes are followed to the required standard, exceeding guest expectations.
- To deliver minimum show loss by ensuring that all relevant maintenance processes are followed to the required standard on all departmental Sound & Projection equipment.
- To assist the Technical Manager in maximising the performance of all Technical employees by leading, developing teamwork and through effective training & performance management.
- To maintain the safety of Guests and employees by complying with Odeon Standards, Health & Safety and Environment legislation relevant to their department and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- To champion, implement and sustain Technical and Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives, ensuring that these are communicated effectively to all employees within the Technical environment.
- To review information/reports to seek opportunities for preventing loss, ensure the security of assets, Guests and employees at all times. Ensuring that equipment and processes are used effectively and procedures followed consistently.
- To inform and communicate effectively with the Technical Team and provide feedback to the Technical Manager & Management Team on Technical performance.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the maintenance of, operation and care of all critical and non-critical lighting.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the selection, recruitment and induction of new projection employees.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- IT skills
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to site maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Conduct performance assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, popcorn popper etc.
- Provide site with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
- BSc, HND/OND or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience with plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected] with the subject Projectionist : Lagos.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now! AD: Click here to Read Latest School News, Jobs, Scholarships
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.