- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy
- Must be able to handle numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Pay Salaries
- Apply for grants and financial aids
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Any other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Must be Honest
- Have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations
- Have possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be prompt, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex
- quantitative data to decision makers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.