First Foundation Medical Engineering has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the First Foundation Medical Engineering Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
• How Can I Apply for First Foundation Medical Engineering Recruitment 2019/2020?
• When will First Foundation Medical Engineering Recruitment start?
• I need First Foundation Medical Engineering Trending Jobs update, etc.
• Is First Foundation Medical Engineering Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
• First Foundation Medical Engineering Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About First Foundation Medical Engineering
The First Foundation is a group of companies with world-class international partners. We have been in the fore front of the Nigerian health sector for about three decades now. Driven by a passion to Change the Landscape of Medicine and Healthcare in Africa, we have remained consistent in our commitment to the development and growth of the health sector in Nigeria.
Current Recruitment at First Foundation Medical Engineering
First Foundation Medical Engineering – A Healthcare Development and Business Company collaborating with several world class companies in the field of healthcare and Information Technology requires to fill the following positions below:
♦ Product Specialist
♦ Biomedical Engineer
♦ Marketing Executive
♦ Sales Manager
Application Deadline: 9th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the First Foundation Medical Engineering recruitment must possess any of the following.
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
• Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
• EFCC Recruitment;
• NPower Recruitment;
• NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
• DPR Recruitment;
• NNPC Recruitment;
• Total Nigeria Recruitment;
• Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
• Nigerian Police Recruitment;
• Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
• Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
• Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
• Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
• Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
• Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
• Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
• ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
• How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the e-mail
The Managing Director,
P.M.B 21792, Ikeja,
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about First Foundation Medical Engineering Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.