Are you looking for a way to go high in the education ladder, luck has found you has the University of Stratclyde offers a free PhD degree for international students.See details below.
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and Overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD degree program in the field of Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have a strong interest in topics around (technology-based) entrepreneurship, innovations systems and networks, entrepreneurial ecosystems and regional economic development.
- Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrable aptitude to undertake research and develop into an independent researcher.
- Prior knowledge in either qualitative and/or quantitative research methods and willingness to learn methodological approaches for conducting social science research as well as designing and conducting mixed-method research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are advised to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the grant by uploading your documents online.
- Supporting Documents: A covering letter, your motivation to apply for the program, a detailed description of your understanding of the topic including short literature as well as a CV, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: A successful participant must have a background in social science (business and management, economics, sociology or any other related discipline), engineering or science, with a first or 2:1 UK Honours degree, or overseas equivalent and/or a Master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The position will cover the home/EU fees and a tax-free stipend of £15,000 per annum.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.