- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD position will be awarded in Engineering at the Department of Engineering in NTU.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must register for a PhD part-time for the duration of the 5-year post.
How to Apply
At NTU, they are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Academic Associate to contribute to teaching in the Department of Engineering. Most of the teaching will be in the format of seminars, laboratory classes and tutorials.
- How to Apply: To get this opportunity, applicants can apply on-line using links from ntu.ac.uk/vacancies and submit all your supporting documentation by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Before start application, applicants must ready to submit a single document to include a full CV, a Teaching Statement, a Research Statement and a Covering Letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in the associated Job Description and Person Specification.
- Admission Requirements: The academic associate post is part-time (0.5 FTE) and in addition, you will be required to register for a PhD part-time for the duration of the 5-year post.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, speaking, and learning.
Benefits: The program is a fully-funded opportunity. Winning candidates will get a fixed-term contract for 5 years, 18.5 hours per week and the above salary will be pro-rata.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 8th of September 2019
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.