This is to inform the general public that Federal University, Lafia change of course application form 2015 is out.
Candidates who initially applied for admission into the Federal University, Lafia courses of their choice, but were not successfully screened may apply to the following under-listed courses to be considered for admission.
|S/N||COURSES ORIGINALLY APPLIED FOR||ALTERNATIVE COURSES||APPROVED UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION REQUIRED||“O” LEVELS REQUIREMENT|
ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, BIOLOGY,
|PHYSICS||PHYSICS, MATHEMATICS AND ANY OF CHEMISTRY OR BIOLOGY|
|MATHEMATICS||MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS AND ANY OTHER OF CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, ECONOMICS|
All applications which must be addressed to The Registrar should be scanned and sent along with “O” level results for verification by e-mail to email@example.com on or before Friday October 23, 2015.
Awaiting result candidates at the time of the Post UTME exercise, who now have credits in relevant “O” level subjects are required to scan and send their most recent “O” level result(s) and scratch card(s) for verification.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000