Edith Cowan University conduct is Free midwifery PhD degree for international students applications are invited from competent students who urges to study the degree.
Application Deadline: November 02, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree in Nursing & Health and Community Care
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to receive an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by research course for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you must have to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically assessed for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a statement/letter (maximum one page) to explain why you are applying for this specific award and how you meet the award criteria.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll at ECU, then you must have to hold your bachelor and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the English language requirements for joining the program.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the educational fund for their education.
Click here to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.