Achieve your academic goal as the University College Dublin conducts its free PhD degree for International students.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract international participants in order to take a PhD degree program on the topic of indirect bridge health monitoring using the artificial neural network at UCD.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a PhD degree program in the field of Formal sciences, Natural sciences, and Professions and applied sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Ability to work as part of a team, including collaboration with other disciplines but also independently.
- Strives for the high quality of work and demonstrates a commitment to the project.
- Ability to communicate effectively to enable knowledge and technology transfer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Successful participants need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. Once you have been enrolled at the university, you can send a detailed CV, letter of motivation (max 2 pages, single-spaced), transcripts and the names of two referees to Ass. Prof. Abdollah Malekjafarian [email protected] regarding your grant.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an honours Level 8 degree in science or engineering or a related discipline and masters in Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Engineering.
- Language Requirement: You have to satisfy the English language requirements asked by the university.
Benefits: The bursary will an amount of €18,000 per annum plus UCD tuition fees at EU/Non-EU rates.
Visit the Official site to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.