Achieve your dreams as The University of Sussex offers PhD Scholarship degree for international students, the University founded in 196 is a reputable institution and commended for its academic impact in individuals.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK, EU, and non-EU countries are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the Wearable Technologies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have a passion to contribute to the development of novel wearables which can improve quality of life.
- Also have outstanding technical skills and a strong interest in research at the crossroads of signal processing, machine learning, embedded systems, and sensor technologies.
- You must have excellent technical skills, including programming in some of Python, C/C++ or Mat lab and experience with deep learning frameworks and Linux.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university and then contact Dr. Daniel Roggen (danie[email protected]) with your CV to discuss your application.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate must hold a master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The participants should be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: Successful candidates will receive a tax-free stipend at a standard rate of £15,009 per year for three years. In addition, your fees will be waived for three years.
Visit the official site to apply
Click here to see the latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria.