This is to notify the general public of Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo Post-UTME Screening Timetable.
DAY ONE: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2015
A. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
2. Civil/Environmental Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering
4. Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering
B. FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
2. Statistics and Informatics
6. Applied Geophysics
7. Physics with Electronics
8. Molecular Biology
DAY TWO: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2015
C. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. Criminology and Security Studies
3. Mass Communication
6. Visual Arts
VENUE: UNIVERSITY PREMISES.
TIME: 9AM EACH DAY
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
i. 2015/2016 original UTME Result slip showing candidates photo and score. If you do not have this document, Click here to Apply
ii. Candidates who paid the registration fee on or before the 9th October deadline and have not completed online registration should come with their bank tellers.
iii. HB Pencil, eraser, and a ball-point pen.
Please note that GSM handsets, calculators or other extraneous materials MUST NOT be brought into the screening venue.
For further information, please visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000