How to Check Your Admission Status
-Visit http://screening.fuoye.edu.ng/login_status.php(For UTME) OR http://directentry.fuoye.edu.ng/login_status.php (For DE)
-Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
-Click on “Proceed” to view your admission status
Instructions To Admitted Students
All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Thirty thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee on or before Friday, 11th November, 2016. Please note that any candidate who fails to accept the offer of admission between the period stipulated above should consider the admission forfieted.
ii) Acceptance Fee should be paid via Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
iii) Candidates should visit the University website for information relating to fees payable by fresh students, procedure for registration, etc
i. Log on to www.remita.net.
ii. Click on: Pay a Federal Government Agency.
iii. On the Name of MDA field: Type/Select “Federal University Oye-Ekiti – 1000134”
iv. Under Name of Services/Purpose select “PROJECT”.
v. In the description field, type in: 2016/2017 Undergraduate Acceptance Fees.
vi. Enter the amount to be paid which is N30,000.00
vii. Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
viii. Proceed to Payment.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000